Thursday, September 01, 2011

Wading Through the Shit Pit

Ahhh Spring, I am so glad you have finally arrived. We haven't had the best Winter health wise but also motivation wise. Winter seems to just suck the life out of me and when that happens, the piles of shit just seem to mount up which in turn makes me cranky.

But here we are, its the 1st day of September and i'm ready. I'm ready to start wading my way through the shit pit that is our house and start getting us into better order again. Another one of the reasons why I am doing this is that we got notice that we need to move. We rent this house and the landlord is not going to renew our lease as of February next year. Well, for me, that's it i'm done so its time to start looking NOW. Heck it might take us that long to find somewhere (please Universe, I know we are moving for a reason, but please make it an easy and smooth move!).

So, here's to new beginnings, getting rid of the shit, damn awesome health and a positive outlook that is just oozing out of us.

Do you get bogged down during Winter or is it just me?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How goes the shit pit clean out??
I do not envy your move. I hate packing and unpacking.
Where are the free moving fairies??