Saturday, March 26, 2011

Blog-Challenged

Well another long absence away from the blog. I started this year with the best of intentions but it would seem that amongst other things in my life that i'm 'challenged' with, I appear to be blog-challenged as well.

Ok sure, so the beginning of the year was a bit unexpected with what went on around the world and close to home but my head also went on a bit of a journey as well (still not sure where it went mind you) and i'm starting to come back to Earth again, well I think anyway.

Also didn't help that i've been computerless for over a month! Agghhh COMPLETE disaster when you are someone who spends a lot of time online but it has also been a good thing too as i've had to put myself out there more and get out of my rut.

But where do I go from here? I've been contemplating giving up the blog because i'm sure no one reads it but then again I also like to be able to have a place where I can brain dump as well. So i've also contemplated starting afresh but that would require a new blog name and hell knows that is not an easy task in itself as it would require thought and also decision making, another 2 areas where I am frequently 'challenged' LOL

So maybe i'll just keep plodding on with this one. Maybe i'll be inspired by others and keep paying more attention to it again. Perhaps i'll also be creative with subjects to write about. Or maybe i'll just be full of hot air and lack the enthusiasm once again LOL Either way, I guess i'll see how things go.

xxx

8 comments:

Farmers Wifey said...

New follower here xox

Mark L. Fendrick said...

Let's make a pact ... I'll read your whenever you post - you read mine. LOL!

http://marksdarkthoughts.blogspot.com/

Also, this way you can have an American flog in your little widget of who visits and I can have an Aussie flag on mine. ;-)

Mark L. Fendrick said...

Or in other words ... you show me yours - I'll show you mine? Hmmm ...

Dee said...

Glad to see you're back! It's your blog, you write what you want, when you want! xxxx

Anonymous said...

As a newby blogger, I say hang in there! I'll put you on my blogroll - 'cos I just figured out how to do that - and we can stumble through this together x

Nat said...

You can do it!! Sometimes you just need a brain dump. :)

Annettewith6 said...

I can so empathise... I started mine on a roll and then....I don't think anyone reads mine either... but I too just decided that it is more an offload kind of thing so have continued to post every now and then, mostly when procrastinating over assignments, as I am now :-).. at least you have photos and pretty decor... I've yet to try anything clever...
Anyway I enjoyed reading and scanning back over previous posts...keep up the good work :-)

Curvey Spice said...

We all get bloggers block, hang in there. Nobody says what we write has to entertain the masses.

It's yours. Write when you want, as often as you want and about what you want. Feeling pressured to put up an entry won't make you feel good about it.

I love what you write and love the title. Keep it up :)