Sunday, April 05, 2009

A Fresh Start

Right, its Sunday. First day of the week (yes, i'm one of those people LOL) so its time for a fresh start with my blog so that I update it more often.

I was finding that it was doing me good getting stuff out, and whilst my blog may not be interesting in the slightest, well its my blog to get my thoughts out - the good and the bad. Whilst I will aim to keep it positive, that is not always going to be the case and you know, i'm ok with that!

So, what's been going on here....

Been an exciting time for me. On the 22nd March, I officially (and finally!) became a Creative Memories Consultant. I am VERY excited about it all, have done a couple of classes, got quite a few orders and managed to put in my first qualifying order within the first 7 days. Still have a bit that I need to achieve in the next 50 odd days, but I am really hoping to achieve it and soon. Going to do a letter box drop with a friend of mine next week so that I can get my name 'out there' and try to get some more classes and workshops happening. So, if you know of anyone (or you yourself!) who enjoys scrapbooking or wants to start, in the Brisbane area send them my way would you.

Mr B isn't having the greatest time at the moment. Issues with his ex, that after a couple of days resulted in a phone call with many apologies for all that has gone on over the years. Amazing really since it was something that we didn't think would ever happen. It has caused a major upheaval again of his emotions and trying to process lies and stories that he had been told is not an easy thing to do. He has also been having a few problems at work over the last week with the store manager *sighs*. We are hoping that things can be sorted out until such times as he can secure another job. So the fun process of job hunting is on again.

But in saying all that, life is still good. We have both turned a corner with some things, and the path, whilst its a little unsettled right now, is still flowing in a straight line. I'm reminded of that song Things Can Only Get Better, and they will!

1 comment:

Bec said...

Even if it's a wonky, wiggly line enjoy the journey and the path with the man that you love. Welome back to blogging and I'm looking forward to hearing more about what you're up to!