2011 will see us...
- celebrate a 32nd, 39th, 1st, 5th, 7th and 4th birthday in this house. And i've just made the realisation that only 2 of us out of 6 were born in an odd numbered year LOL (yeah real glad you are reading this now aren't you? haha)
- send our two big boys will be heading off to school. Biggest is off to grade 1 and the 2nd biggest is off to Prep. Bitter sweet in a way as it means our homeschooling journey, albeit short is coming to an end. But i'm also happy for that as I am not giving them enough of what they need and i'm only too happy to admit that!
Short list huh? Well right now, they are the only things that I can think of that are definitely going to happen. Now as for what I'd love to happen, yes this is the good part.
- I want to join a gym. I love the idea of these 24hr gyms they have these days and think that would be perfect. Can head off when the kids are in bed either later at night, or head off before they all get up of a morning. Time to try to tone up this body of mine and get healthier.
- A new car. This probably should be at the top of the list cause goodness knows its needed, and NOW. Not having a car that works is really starting to drain me mentally, which is ridiculous but with 4 kids, it really is a necessity. So come on Universe, we need your help here please!
- I'd love for MrB to make some more progress with his mental health. The last 18mths have not been some of the best times, but we have fumbled our way through without crashing too many times so that is a blessing.
- I AM going to get more sewing and crafty stuff done next year. Two days a week I will only have one child here, so surely I can get something done in that time LOL
The rest, well I guess we will see about that when it comes. It would be great if it was a very positive, step forward kind of year. 2010 hasn't been too bad (other than the stupid car issue) so we have been very lucky in that regard.
What do you want 2011 to bring for you?