Monday, October 20, 2008

It's Time!

I've been loving reading other people's blogs and have finally succumbed to having my own. I did have one for a little while, when pregnant with #3, but it fell by the wayside just like most things when you get home from having a new baby. So its time to attempt this again.

So, what should be it the first post? Something riveting and exciting enough to get people to read? A general 'who am I?' post? Ok, that sounds good.

I am me! Mandi to be exact. Proud wife of Mr B, loving mother to 3 gorgeous little boys, Master L - 4yrs, Master H - 2yrs and baby Master P - 11mths. Yes, 3 boys, and yes I do love it! They also keep me busy, but I would definitely not have it any other way (ok, so maybe another little person to join us, that would be great too!). I also have a step-daughter, who is 15yrs old Miss J, who is a lovely young lady and someone that I hope we can all get to know more of in the future.

What am I going to do with this blog? Well, I think its going to be one of those outlets for me to be able to get things out of my head. Plus its also a great way to write about whats going on around here, especially so I don't forget important things!

If you have gotten this far, welcome! I hope if anyone actually reads this, that i'm not going to bore you all to the point where you run off screaming LOL but hey I can't make any promises.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Mandi!

Glad you decided to start blogging again.
I won't run off screaming...promise ;)
xx